P.O. Box 5310
Binghamton, NY 13902-9955
The Utica National Insurance Group is a dynamic organization with a long history of dedicated service to policyholders. They were founded in 1914 as a worker’s compensation insurer. They are among the top 100 insurance organizations in the united states and they offer a wide range of commercial and personal coverages. They are rated by A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best, which is an independent provider of ratings and financial data in the insurance industry. The company currently has over 1 Billion dollars in net written premium. Insurance products are sold through local independent agents.
Utica National Insurance Group insurance policies are underwritten by the following member companies:
- Founders Insurance Company
- Founders Insurance Company of Michigan
- Graphic Arts Mutual Insurance Company
- Republic-Franklin Insurance Company
- Utica Lloyd’s of Texas
- Utica Mutual Insurance Company
- Utica National Assurance Company
- Utica National Insurance Company of Ohio
- Utica National Insurance Company of Texas
- Utica Specialty Risk Insurance Company
This contact information and hyperlink were last verified on 7/18/2019. If this information is incorrect please comment below or use the contact us form to let us know so that we can make changes.