USAA (United Services Automobile Association)
9800 Fredericksburg Rd. San Antonio, TX, 78288
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates. Founded in 1922, membership offers exclusive benefits, products and discounts for U.S. military members and their families. USAA is open to individuals who are currently serving in the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reserves. Those who have retired or separated from the U.S. military with an honorable discharge. Widows, widowers and un-remarried former spouses of USAA members who joined USAA prior to or during the marriage and individuals whose parents joined USAA. Cadets and midshipmen at U.S. service academies or affiliated academy preparatory schools, in advanced ROTC or on ROTC scholarship, plus officer candidates within 24 months of commissioning.
USAA offers insurance, banking, investing and advice to members. The company prides itself in providing a superior customer service experience to its members.
USAA offers insurance products through the following affiliate companies:
- USAA Casualty Insurance Company
- USAA County Mutual Insurance Company
- USAA General Indemnity Company
- USAA Life General Agency, Inc.
- USAA Life Insurance Company
- USAA Life Insurance Company of New York
- USAA Limited
- USAA Texas Lloyd’s Company
- USAA Underwriting Companies
- United Services Automobile Association
- Garrison Property and Casualty Insurance Company
This contact information and hyperlink were last verified on 7/19/2019. If this information is incorrect please comment below or use the contact us form to let us know so that we can make changes.