Liberty Mutual Insurance
Customer Service: 1-800-290-7841
24/7 Claims: 1-844-339-5303
24/7 Roadside Assistance: 1-800-426-9898
Life Insurance Policies: 1-800-451-7065
175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116
Liberty Mutual Insurance is a property and casualty insurance company headquartered in Boston Massachusettes and has been in business since 1912. Liberty Mutual offers a wide range of insurance products including auto, home, renters, condo, life, motorcycle, business insurance and more. They have an excellent website which allows customers easy access to policy information and the ability to file claims online. Liberty Mutual Insurance is a proud partner of the U.S. Olympic Team and is the recipient of many awards including best employer for women, great place to work and was named one of America’s best large employers of 2018 by Forbes Magazine.
Liberty Mutual Insurance has the following subsidiaries or does business under the following company names:
- American States Preferred Insurance Company
- Consolidated Insurance Company
- Employers Insurance Company of Wausau
- Helmsman Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Helmsman Management Services, Inc.
- Liberty County Mutual Insurance Company (Texas only)
- Liberty Insurance Company of America
- Liberty Insurance Corporation
- Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
- Liberty Lloyds of Texas Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Mid-Atlantic Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Personal Insurance Company
- Liberty Northwest Insurance Corporation
- Liberty Personal Insurance Company,
- LM General Insurance Company,
- LM Insurance Corporation
- LM Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Montgomery Mutual Insurance Company
- The First Liberty Insurance Corporation
- Wausau Business Insurance Company
- Wausau General Insurance Company
- Wausau Underwriters Insurance Company
This contact information and hyperlink were last verified on 9/11/2018. If this information is incorrect please comment below or use the contact us form to let us know so that we can make changes.